Pages
Home
Videos Of The Wild Horses
Cloud & His Band
Calico Mountain Horses
AWHR News
3/3/10 - Ownership of AWHR USA will be transferred over to another email/blogger address! Updates coming soon!
3/1/10 - New month, new chance to protest against wild horse roundups!
1/11/10 - The new Against Wild Horse Roundups blog is here!! Make room, Blogger, because we're taking the stage!
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(9)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(8)
Wicked Awesome Glittering Text!
Roundup Delayed!
Wicked Video!!!
Breathtaking Video
Let Them Roam Free!
Before The Roundup - Pictures of The Calico Mounta...
The Calico Mountain Roundup
What The Heck, BLM?
About Me
AWHR USA
We are a program benefiting Wild Horses, and are against BLM & wild horse roundups. We believe that the mustangs should be free to live on their home land. THEY WERE HERE FIRST!
View my complete profile
Friday, February 12, 2010
Let Them Roam Free!
This picture is one that I LOVE. There's a poem on it, and it's just darling! I think it speaks for the wild horses, straight for the heart!
A Wild Spirit
I belong in the wilderness,
and no one will ever tame me.
I run with the wind, dance with the river,
and fly with the eagles.
I am wild and free
no better life there is for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment